Sunday, October 14, 2007

Let Us Introduce Ourselves

Hello. My name is Sable and I am a Lab mix. My mother is a full blood Labrador but her master let her get out past curfew and she got knocked up by a neighbors chow. I have purple spots on my tongue and when I know you better I will let you see for yourself. I was born November 13, 2003. Now I'd like to introduce my older sister.
Hi. My name is Lucy and I'm an AKC Golden Retriever. I live in the Houston area and I was born in May of 2003. And I'm not that much older.

I

2 comments:

Charles said...

just found your site.

they look so cute! it makes me miss having dogs.

Sideon said...

Awesome AWESOME blog - love all the pictures. Your dogs are beautiful.

We have a golden who's darker and reddish, almost like an Irish Setter. His name's Midas.