Monday, July 26, 2010

Houston Went To The Dogs This Weekend

CH Dawin Spitfire, a French Poodle, beat six other dogs to win best-in-show at the Reliant Park World Series of Dog Shows in Houston this weekend.
Jack, an English Cocker Spaniel, shows what it's made of in its quest for the top prize.

Now aren't these precious? I remember when my girl was a youngster. Connor Black, of Fort Worth, blow-dries a golden retriever named Minx at the World Series of Dog Shows.

Photos:Houston Chronicle/Melissa Phillip

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ur-spo said...

hohoho
our mutt Harper Is as handsome as any dog!

niartist said...

Look at those sweet Goldens. My Golden Abby used to be that size, and oh how I miss it! :) We've had a tough case of flea's lately - that Frontline doesn't seem to cure - and it's driving my nuts - her too, I'm sure. Anyway, thank you for stopping by the blog and checking out the kilim post, and your kind regards for the music! Take care, and pet the pups for me!