Monday, January 3, 2011

We Survived Vacation And 2010!

My girls love to ride almost as much as swimming. They are good travelers. We stop usually three times on an eleven hour drive.
Sable stays front and center almost the entire trip every time.

I don't think she trusts my driving. I don't know how she does it? I look at her and her eyes will get heavy and then she snaps back to life. She lays down maybe 30 minutes or so out of the entire trip where as Lucy, once the excitement is over, is sacked out.


Hey! Who cut the cheese? Oh yeah right, who is she kidding?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! glad you had such a nice trip.

I just learned the dangers to my doggies if the airbag goes off so I have turned it off. You might want to think about doing the same if you can.

Thor said...

Sable and Lucy look so happy! I love car rides too!

PS. I have a new blog at http://thorgoldenretriever.wordpress.com/

Ur-spo said...

your dogs look so much fun.