Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What A Pain

Sable has an ear infection. She's had them before. I always know when she starts shaking her head. So now we are on the routine of ear wash and ear drops twice a day for two weeks. She is so smart when she sees me reach for the bottles she runs outside. And the real kicker, while struggling with Sable Lucy came up and nipped me on the back side. WHAT? I can't believe she would think I would harm Sable or either of them. It seems like Lucy done that to me before when I had to wrestle Sable to give her medicine. See how fast they turn?
At any rate, the vet trip cost $162. Is that typical in your area for office visit, express anal glands, check ear for bacterial infection, plus meds?????

3 comments:

DeepBlue said...

OK! That answers my previous question!!!
:)
Hugs
Jon

Kootenai's Summit Post said...

Pretty typical price. Lucy sounds like she is a character. "See how fast they turn..." too funny

Ur-spo said...

what drama!