Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Baby Girls

I picked my girls up at the groomers after work Monday and I was as excited as a parent picking up children at a daycare. I worried about them all day. You know no one takes care of our babies like we do. At any rate, they were excited to see me but once in the truck they seem to forget about me.
Although they've never been to driving school they never take their eyes off the road.
They are both so focused you'd think there was a giant Milkbone on the hood.
Little distracts them as we make out trek home. My father said Joe pouted all day and slept while they were gone. Needless to say, my girls did not greet Joe with the same enthusiasm as he did them. At any rate, they are ready for warmer weather now. Joe goes next for a shave down of sorts.

2 comments:

Alison said...

I bet they feel great now, considering we've had such a mild winter.

Ur-spo said...

I love your pooches!