Monday, July 22, 2013

Oh My Neighbors Would LOVE It!



If my neighbors think my dogs bark now just wait till I install these bubble windows in the fence.  I wouldn't do that nor would I subject the dogs to such torture.  In a perfect world, it looks as if it would be fun for the dogs at least.  But it's not perfect, I fell asleep last night in my chair to wake up hearing Joe barking outside after midnight.  Darn pet doors, why can't they close automatically at 10:00 PM?   That would be perfect!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! I want two!

My neighbors removed two fence posts so that our dogs could see each other and not bark but there was still a chain-link fence between them so they still barked. When they're off the lease and in the same yard they never bark.

Howard in CT said...

The best part of this post, to me, is that Joe was BARKING !!

No more bark collar? Yayyy!

Cocos Mommy said...

Closing at 10...like a last potty call. I love it!