Wednesday, September 23, 2009

No More Joe:For A While

Joe the terrible has left the building. Actually, my brother took Joe and my father back home to Arkansas. I had been caring for my father while he recovered from his fall and broken hip. I suppose I've been near exhaustion during this time thus my lack of posts the last couple of months. I think Lucy and Sable were exhausted too. Joe is a peculiar dog. Aren't they all? Not my girls! He rarely responds to his name. Especially when you get out at the park but you know he can hear. He just could not refrain from harassing my girls the majority of the time. He was like a kangaroo boxing them or biting their collars or hind legs. He is a thief too. He got flashlights, remote controls, caps and other articles of clothing and rendered them useless. On the other hand, when you offer him a treat he takes it with such ease not snapping your fingers. He is such a good dog traveling. You'd never know he was with you. He walks so good on the leash never pulling. What's up with that??????? He's never on a leash at my fathers. Oh well. I miss my father and yes. I admit. I miss Joe too. But I can't speak for Lucy and Sable. ;)

2 comments:

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

Waawawawawawaaaaa!!!!
Sure Joe is a good dog...but we think that Lucy and Sable will be very very very happy to have their home for them again!!!
Sweet girls...enjoy your next days without Joe....
;-))))))))
Hope to hear from you again soon!!!!
TAke care and have fun!!!!
WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
Tons of love and kisses

"Tommy" said...

You had your hands full with three and a father....

Glad all worked out.

tommy