Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Millie Bush Bark Park At The Break Of Day

Got to the park a little earlier than I had planned this past Sunday. I made all the lights on Hwy 6 which is unusual for me at any time of day.
Thankfully the parking lot and park was unlocked so I didn't have to sit in my truck with three overly excited dogs.

It was a gorgeous morning and sunrise with the humidity lower than it has been in months. My girls, Lucy and Sable, couldn't wait to get in the water. However, just as before, my father's dog, Joe, was out running the other dogs and meeting the other people.


Lucy and Sable had the main pond to themselves for the first twenty minutes or so.



They love playing ball and as always Sable has been limping a bit since Sunday due to all the fun she had.




Joe would come back around to us a few times but basically ignored us. How rude Joe! He had a great time as well.





Even Joe was zonked for the 15 mile drive back home.






It was all Sable could do to stay awake while Lucy slept under foot behind the seat. Ahhhh such is a dog's life.







6 comments:

bbes tribe said...

Thought we'd drop by. We saw you on RubyRedDog. Hope you don't mind if we stop by from time to time. Love your pictures. They are beautiful. The sunrise over the water - priceless. (OK I borrowed that line). Stop by & visit us sometime if you have time.
Wags
Ernie & Sasha

Scout and Freyja said...

What a wonderful way to spend the day. Times with my dogs - just us - are so soothing to my soul.

We are happy that we found you and will definitely be back!

Ruby's Mum said...

What a stunning picture of the dogs in the pond with the sunrise!

Rufus and Indie said...

Beautiful pics! We hope the limping goes away!
They look so sweet sleeping!
Kisses
Rufus and Indie

Thor and Jack said...

What a wonderful day you had! Those pictures are beautiful!

xoxo
Thor

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Great pics...it's a dogs life!!!