Monday, February 8, 2010

A Cold Day At Millie Bush Bark Park

I left with my girls before sunrise yesterday thinking that it was suppose to be sunny in the morning. Ahhh but once again the weatherman was not correct. As a result, it was a cold, windy, and damp, day at the dog park. We didn't stay long. I think about 45 minutes was all I could endure. Lucy and Sable were energetic as always in the cold but I was somewhat under dressed for the wind and there's no place to take refuge. It's just wide open space and the trees are much smaller than me. This park is not quite as muddy as the one here in Sugar Land. At least Millie Bush has adequate paths for dog owners to walk around the park.
Sable loves snorting up that cold air.
Lucy made me cold with that wet hair. They must have had a good workout for they were rather quiet for the rest of the day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At lest you're not having to dig poop and pee paths in the deep snow.

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

Awwwwwwwwwww.....
so sorry the weather was cold and windy!!!!
But sure the girls had a wonderful time at the park!!!
We love Lucy with her wet hair and Sable is sooo beautiful sniffing the cold air!!!!
Have a good rest girls!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Ruby's Mum said...

What lovely pictures! You've captured your girls in a way I haven't seen them before.

How Sam Sees It said...

Brrr... Although, the pictures are really wonderful.

Sam