Monday, August 9, 2010

Sunrise At Millie Bush Bark Park

Finally, my girls got to go for a swim. We made the trek to MBBP before the break of dawn yesterday. It was great that the park employees had opened the gates so early. We have had to wait on them in the past to open the parking lot entrance.
At any rate, there was plenty of fun had by all:Lucy and Sable swimming, sniffing, and running, and me taking pictures.

It wasn't long though and things started heating up and we headed for home. We wish this big park wasn't 15 miles away. We always see nice people and dogs. However, Lucy and Sable stick to themselves most of the time. That's kind of sad. I guess that's my fault.


2 comments:

Rick Bettencourt said...

Such beautiful dogs...love the blog.

Lori @ Projects Plenty said...

What a beautiful park. I'm sure the girls love it. I'm thinking the fact that your girls stick to themselves is probably related to the whoever is the pack leader (Lucy?). I could be totally wrong, but I don't think you should blame yourself at all. They both look pretty happy. I am sure you are the most important thing to them anyway.