But try telling my girls that. I get off work early today and take Lucy and Sable to the dog park only to find it closed for parking lot repairs. The nerve! I tried to explain to them that it is Friday the 13th.Friday, May 13, 2011
Sure Life Could Be Worse
With all the death and destruction in the world, life's pretty good here in southeast Texas.
But try telling my girls that. I get off work early today and take Lucy and Sable to the dog park only to find it closed for parking lot repairs. The nerve! I tried to explain to them that it is Friday the 13th.
But try telling my girls that. I get off work early today and take Lucy and Sable to the dog park only to find it closed for parking lot repairs. The nerve! I tried to explain to them that it is Friday the 13th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Well that sucks! This is the first and hopefully the last bad luck story I've heard today. Sorry dogs!
Poor pups - they were probably wondering why you drove right by it!
Sam
Post a Comment