Monday, October 24, 2011

We're On The Run

I'm taking my father home to the hills of Arkansas for the week.

Unfortunately, Lucy and Sable will stay behind. I've decided to board them which I just HATE to do. But I didn't have good luck with people helping me here at my home before soooooooooo. My father and the three dogs are just more than I can handle traveling.



The lucky dog will be Joe. He gets to go and enjoy some hopefully cooler weather and no swarms of mosquito's like here. He'll get the run of a very large yard compared to what I have so he should be pleased to be back at his home as well. In addition, no houses up close so the little devil can bark all he wants.


Have a good week! We will be back in time for Halloween so till then.





2 comments:

Thor and Jack said...

Have a good trip and a great week to all of you.

Anonymous said...

I live in canine country, too!! And it's a rough country, believe me if it's 'peopled' with a Jack-Russell!