Sunday, October 23, 2011

What A Joke!

I rarely go into these chain stores but couldn't find a retractable leash for a large dog at my regular stops. So I stopped by PETCO and bought this $45 piece of crap and the guy at the checkout just stands there looking out the window. When my receipt prints out he hands it to me and says "there". What the??????? I bit my tongue and just said "good luck to you".

At any rate, I'm tied of the 3 ft leash my father has for Joe and I'm more tied of running beside him when I take him some where. Actually, he's pretty good on a leash but likes to run about during pit stops while traveling. I just hope I'm pleased with the purchase since I wasn't pleased with the experience.



1 comment:

Alison said...

Petco has really gone down hill lately. I've been to the one by me in Katy maybe twice and both times service was complete crap. I'll stick with Petsmart for now on.