Monday, September 24, 2012

On Vacation

 Last week when the temperatures finally dropped to a tolerable level I wheeled my Dad over to see the ducks.
 I had an ulterior motive as well and that was to get rid of some dry dog food that my babies never liked.  It seems the ducks did not care for it much either but did devour the loaf of bread we also took.
 I took Lucy, on leash, to see the ducks when she was just about 7 months old.  I don't think that I had an inkling as yet to how much she loved the water.  But soon she would have a baby sister and monthly trips to the dog park, aka swimming hole, would ensue.
We'll be in the Ozarks again for the week but I won't torture them and take them to the water on leash this time.
Have a good week!

2 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

Enjoy your week in the Ozarks!

Sam

Stan said...

Enjoy your week. Bless your heart for being a good Son to your Dad.