Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday Memories

When Lucy was just a couple of months old, I thought it was cute watching her trying to get up on the furniture.  I'd lay cushions on the floor to make stairs for her to climb her way up on the sofa. Soon no stairs were needed and Lucy made her home on the sofa.  A sofa I built and upholstered but could never decide on what kind of back cushions I wanted so I just used the bottom cushions (aka stairs) from a previous sofa.  Needless to say I never got the new cushions made and after a few years of Lucy and Sable the sofa was curb side.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The things we teach our first that we never want the rest to learn.

Howard in CT said...

For $20 at a garage sale last year I bought one of those quilted sofa covers that tucks in and has flaps that go up over the sofa arms. It was like new so I thought what have I got to lose.

This thing works beautifully. Washes and dries in a flash, and so far seems to be indestructible.

I would never deny my dogs access to the family room sofa, but this cover prevents ALL the wear & tear.

Cocos Mommy said...

I love your monday memories