Sunday, July 27, 2014

Earlybirds

We were the first ones through the gate this morning at Pawm Springs Dog Park.  Actually, I thought there would be several there.  I can't imagine why more people don't want to beat the heat? The temperature was 81 degrees when we arrived and not a hint of a breeze.  There's only two that like the heat less than myself and that is Sable and Joe.  We were all ready to leave by 8:00 AM. Fortunately, several showed up before we left so Joe had the opportunity to chase and be chased.  I hope that you're having a good weekend.

2 comments:

Howard in CT said...

You posted a similar photo earlier this month from this same place, but, I guess because of the lighting, this one is even more spectacular. Just look at the reflection of every tree and every cloud. And the tree on the left provides perfect balance.
Great shot, Rick.

How Sam Sees It said...

We are the same here - I'm done walking the pups by 7. I'm surprised how many folks I see starting their walks at 9. It's just too hot!

Monty and Harlow