Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Blustery Day At Pawm Springs

I was so glad that the clouds and humidity were finally blowing out this week I had to take my Dad, his dog Joe, and my girls, to the dog park.
It was a bit cool with 40 mph wind gusts, especially for my 97 year old Father. I couldn't find him a spot to avoid the wind chill. I eventually had to walk him back to the truck while Joe and the girls enjoyed the fresh air.

Joe found dogs that would run him which he loves. My girls aren't chasing no darn dog. I've raised them right. ;)


Lucy and Sable didn't mind the cold wind and didn't hesitate to get in the water.



We saw some new pals at the park. I don't know their breed but Lucy And Sable seemed to be amused by them. Now my girls will want long hair.




3 comments:

Ur-spo said...

I am fond of boxers; I think my mutt is mostly boxer.

Rick Bettencourt said...

Looks like fun. Glad you got your father out of the gusts.

cb said...

Palm springs looks really nice! I've often thought about visiting sometime.