Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wish List


I want to get my girls new collars for Christmas but I have seen ZILCH in the pet stores. I can't use the snap kind. They sometimes get hold of each other by the collar and have unsnapped them in the past. So I need the buckle and pin type. I like the brown turquoise for Lucy and the red collar for Sable. Sometimes I'm hesitant ordering on line when it has a utilitarian aspect because I've had such bad luck when something has to work in some way. We'll see.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have great taste. Those were in my top three but I went with these:

for Truvy:
http://www.mydogcollars.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1378

For Tramp:
http://www.mydogcollars.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1374

Rick said...

Decisions, decisions. They've got some awesome collars. Thanks for the heads up!

How Sam Sees It said...

Those are great collars - very unique!

Sam

Ruby Red Dog said...

What lucky girls! They are going to look awesome in those collars.

Anonymous said...

We got our collars today! They look so cute on them and the quality is fantastic but they run big. I have to send Truvy's back. I'll have pics posted soon.