Friday, October 18, 2013

Finally;A Trip To The Park!

 I got home early enough yesterday to take my babies to the park before sunset.  It had been awhile since our last visit.  With the temperatures somewhat cooler, it was more pleasant for all concerned.
 Sable seemed lost without Lucy.  Maybe it was a competition thing for them?  Lucy always made a quick dash for the water.  Sable seemed hesitant and less enthusiastic.
 Of course, I'm great at projecting my feelings on to them.  Sable just didn't seem to have as good a time as on previous visits.
Joe, on the other hand, was still running the park from one end to the other in search of someone to chase him.  Nothing new there.

4 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

Monty is quite lost without Sam. Both Aaron and I have noticed it. We can't get him to go outside, even with Harlow and when we are walking he just wants to go home.

Monty and Harlow

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how Sable was doing. I think Truvy would be fine without Tramp but I know Tramp couldn't handle loosing Truvy. I can never leave him alone and since the day I got him he and Truvy have only been separated (except for the salon) for three days and he didn't eat and barely moved. I know I'd have to get another dog just for him.

Anonymous said...

It should be interesting to see how she and Joe get along now.

Ur-spo said...

It is good to see you at the park/poo again.