Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Thank You

Thanks to all of you that have commented and emailed with such kind words.  Needless to say, it is not the same around here without Lucy.  She was my first dog of my own.  She was such a good guard dog and yet so lady like.  I miss hearing her dainty footsteps throughout the house.
I suppose one saving grace is that I have been so busy at work.  The busiest we have been in some time and our work for the holidays is at it's peak.  If the work in advertising is any indication the economy must be rebounding.  At any rate, my work load has made the loss of Lucy more bearable.  I'm afraid that I have neglected my Dad, Sable, Joe, and my blogs.

6 comments:

Tim said...

Good to have you back Rick.

Anonymous said...

Don't be sorry. Glad you're back. We'll all miss Lucy.

Cocos Mommy said...

Nothing like getting back on the blogging horse...

Fred said...

I'm so sorry to hear this news!

How Sam Sees It said...

Sending love, Rick.

Harlow and Monty

Stan said...

Stay strong Rick.