Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A HOT Morning At Pawm Springs Dog Park

My lil hippos were ready for a swim.
It didn't take them long to feel the heat from the morning sun.

Sable loves the water and is a better swimmer than Lucy. And to think she wouldn't get in the water till she was almost 18 months old.


Lucy acted a bit better around the other dogs this time. Of course, they were so small how could she be her ole ugly self?



Finally, a shower under the raining palm tree. Now who thought of this? It had to sound better in the meeting than it actually is.




5 comments:

Scout and Freyja said...

That tree is pretty classy if you ask my 6 year old grandson☺

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ur-spo said...

jolly good fun!
I wish I could get my pup interested in the water.

Stephen said...

I have 2 terriers... one I can't keep out of the water & one will have nothing to do with it. How fun to have water dogs. I love the smell of a wet dog.

Thor and Jack said...

What a beautiful day at the park!