Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Which One Or Both?

Yesterday, one of my girls or I guess both is possible peed on my rug. Now it's been several years since this has happened, especially when they can come and go as they please via pet door when I'm at home. I don't know what brought this about. I was working from home and it was thundering for hours but no rain. It was starting to wear on my nerves as well like battle fatigue in a war torn area. So I don't know if it was thunder that made them nervous or that I wouldn't let them down the hall to my office or what. At any rate, I hope it is not a trend. For their punishment, I took them for a ride .

2 comments:

Scout and Freyja said...

Uhm, other than the thunder and nerves, could one of them have a bladder infection? Just a guess. Our momma punishes like you do - rides and treats☺

Ur-spo said...

I am a new dog-owner; I hear tell you can't punish dogs as they can't see cause and effect unless they are caught in the disapproving act.