Thursday, June 17, 2010

It Was Soooooo Hot Today

Yeah today and till Halloween here in southeast Texas but I took Lucy and Sable to the park this afternoon anyway. One indicator of the heat is the number of other dogs at the park. None! Sunrise is the best time to take them but I just haven't had the opportunity lately.
They love the water but as they splashed and rubbed up against me I could feel the water wasn't very cool.
Their tongues were hanging low.
When they head for the shade under the skimpy trees I know it's time to go.

4 comments:

若愛若愛 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
How Sam Sees It said...

It's hot here too! I'm not sure we will go out until fall comes back!

Sam

Ur-spo said...

My partner takes the pooch to the dog park at 6am now, and it is already hot.

Rick said...

I hear that! The only tolerable time is the few minutes before the sun rises.